Cumin Spice Drop™
The simplest, 100% natural way to make anything with all the goodness of Cumin
- Approximately 110 ml long grain rice
- A splash of Olive Oil
- 1 Drop of Garlic Spice Drop
- 1 teaspoon of salt (to taste)
- 1 Drop of Cumin Spice Drop
- 1 bottle of Old El Paso Salsa (you can use any salsa you like, we prefer Old El Paso)
1. In a saucepan, bring salsa, salt, and water to a boil.
2. Add the Garlic Spice Drop and the Cumin Spice Drop and give it a stir.
3. Add rice and stir.
4. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
5. Simmer until the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 7 to 10 minutes.
7. Fluff with fork before serving.
1. Instead of salsa you can use Mexican stewed tomatoes with Jalapeno Peppers.
2. For an added kick add a drop or two of Chilli Spice Drop.