Black Pepper Spice Drop™
The simplest, 100% natural way to make anything with all the goodness of Black Pepper
2 (makes 2 pizzas)
- 1 Drop of Clove Spice Drop
- 1 Drop of Chilli Spice Drop
- 1 Drop of Cumin Spice Drop
- 1 Drop of Black Pepper Spice Drop
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Fat Free Refried Beans (you can use your favourite refried beans, we like Old El Paso)
- 4 9-inch flour tortillas
- 1 bottle of Old El Paso Salsa, (or your favourite salsa)
- 160g of grated cheese (we use cheddar, but you can use a traditional Mexican mix if you like)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced ( Any tomatoes will do the job)
- Veg or Beef
- 100 grams Black Pitted Olives (add more or less to taste)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place veg or meat filling , onion in a skillet over medium heat and add 1 drop of Garlic Spice Drop. Cook until veg/meat is cooked. Season the filling with Chilli Spice Drop, Cumin Spice Drop, paprika, salt, and Black Pepper Spice Drop.
3. Coat 2 pie plates with non-stick cooking spray. Place one tortilla in each pie plate and cover with a layer of refried beans. Spread half of the seasoned veg over each tortilla and then cover with a second tortilla.
4. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
5. Spread half of the salsa over the top tortillas. Top each pizza with half of the cheese, tomatoes, green onions, and olives. Return the pizzas to the oven, bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Slice each pizza into 4 pieces and serve.