Using Cardamom Spice Drop™
The simplest, 100% natural way to make anything with all the goodness of Cardamom
- 6 cups plain yogurt
- Tea spoon of Saffron Spice Drop
- 3 drops of Cardamom Spice Drop
- 2 tablespoons warm milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar (depending on taste)
- Pistachios to taste we use a small handful
1. Tie a sheet of cheesecloth over a large bowl. Pour the yogurt onto the cheesecloth and place in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to drain. Press the yogurt firmly with a spoon to release any excess liquid. The remaining yogurt should be thick. Transfer the yogurt to a clean bowl.
2. Add a tea spoon of the saffron Spice Drop in the warm milk and stir into the yogurt. Add the sugar, pistachio nuts, and 3 drops of cardamom and mix well. Refrigerate until completely chilled, about 1 hour.
1. Try using the Saffron Milk Masala for a special flavour kick